Book a time of your interview at JBF International on our website: jbf.business.site
THE IN & OUTBOUND CALL CENTER
(English Speaking Moscow Branch)
We work in the international market for the needs and aspirations of international job seekers since August 2012. Most of our team are immigrants and expats by themselves.
Call Center Representative
(750 - 2,000 EUR)
We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Previous experience in this field
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- Fluent English a Must
(intern, unpaid position)
We are looking for a competent Assistant Director to support the director in departmental planning and monitoring progress. You will also be working to enhance productivity and ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
Assistant directors are well-versed in performance and operations management and competent in assuming delegated duties. They are leaders and critical thinkers, ready to solve problems before they become obstacles.
The goal is to help the department attain objectives of productivity and employee satisfaction.
- Assist in developing and implementing plans and goals for the department
- Work with the director to coordinate and supervise daily operations
- Ensure compliance with regulations and internal policies
- Monitor attainment of objectives
- Undertake staffing responsibilities (hiring, training, evaluating etc.)
- Maintain scheduling of events and represent the company when needed
- Create reports and submit them to the director or other executives
- Fulfill duties as assigned by the director
- Experience in performance and operations management
- Proficient in MS Office, relational databases (CRM)
- Communication and speaking skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- High school degree
- Advanced English a Must